WE WILL NEVER DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL CHANGE INFORMATION YOU UPLOAD TO OUR SITE SO AS TO CAUSE IT TO BE IDENTIFIABLE. ALL DATA COLLECTED IS USED FOR ANONYMOUS DATA ANALYSIS TO ASSIST EVERYONE AND SPECIFICALLY ALL PnP USERS
PnP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PnP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What we collect
- What we do with the information you provide
- Provide informative reports for all PnP users
- Provide informative reports for industries related to appearance, fashion, Health & Wellbeing etc.
- Help businesses, where possible, offer relevant services to PnP users.
- Use the information to improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
information which we think might be relevant or that you might find interesting using the
email address which you have provided.
- Contact you for market research purposes.
- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information
- Whenever you are asked to ask for a rating you will have the opportunity to elect to let the PnP community know what changes you have made. The default position is that you will wish to keep this information private.
- If you use the ‘share your rating with others outside of the PnP community’ facility then only your rating & the related image will be shared. If you wish to share your personal change information then you must do this manually external to the site.
- Notwithstanding items 3 & 5 in Section 2 (What we do with the information you provide) all information which you share with us will be used solely for data analysis.
- We will NEVER release Specific personal information to others unless required by law or to defend our legal rights.
- Financial Transactions
- Amendments to this policy
- Data Protection
We collect the following information when
Name, gender, DOB, geographic location, height, weight and other characteristics such as hair colour, personal style etc
Requesting a Re-Rate-
Changes which you might have made which could affect your appearance including, inter alia, hair, weight, clothes, cosmetic surgery
Subscribing or Buying Products
Personal data necessary to complete online purchases such as address, credit card details etc
We require this information to provide you with a comprehensive service. By collecting all users’ data we are able to
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we will do all that we reasonably can to protect your data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal ‘change’ information in the following ways:
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.]
Any personal data which you load onto the site will be available to you until such time as you delete it. If you delete old data it might not be possible for us to retrieve it. This is because at this stage your data would have become an anonymous data point in a large data analysis function and no longer connected to your specific user account.
- Terms and conditions:
- No warranty
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such amendments will be applicable to all persons accessing the Site once the revisions have been posted onto the Site. You should therefore check the website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Although we do check new user images for suitability we cannot verify that images are of the user, nor can we guarantee that we will identify all inappropriate images. Further we cannot verify that the changes a user declares are representative of what the user has done prior to requesting a rating. Please do not take any user ‘change’ declarations as being wholly accurate, we will not be responsible for false and misleading statements given by other users.
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and in particular we do not warrant that:
- the Site will continue to be available to you in either its current format;
- the Site or any software available from it will be free from viruses or defects;
- the Material contained on the Site will be true, accurate or complete in all respects, except always to the extent otherwise set out in the Terms and Conditions and to any warranties which would be implied by law (including without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose).
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including any lost business opportunities, loss of profit or goodwill) arising from or in any way connected with the Site, or your inability to use it. Further we shall not be liable for any injury or death arising from the use of the site and/or any data or information which we might pass to a user or third party.
Any downloadable material which might from time to time be available for the site will ordinarily be checked for viruses before being uploaded onto the site. however as we cannot verify all material to be virus free the user agrees to virus check all material himself/herself when downloading and to be responsible for the same.
- not to use the Site or its Material for any unlawful purpose;
- that you shall not make any use of the Site so as to cause it to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or to impair its functionality in any way; in particular you undertake not to run any automated scripts on any part of the site without our express authorisation.
- not to use the Site for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, false, misleading, offensive or of an obscene, sexually explicit or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to use the Site in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
- that you shall not use the Site to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without our prior written consent; and
- that in the event that you may have any right, claim or action against any other Member arising out of the use of the Site you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, us.
- That you will indemnify and defend us against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any use of the Material or the Site.
- We shall have the right to immediately suspend your access to the Site if you commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The design, images and content of the Site are, unless otherwise stated, our property or our licensors’ property.
Except where we have approved the contrary in writing, we provide Material on the Site solely for your personal use. The reproduction of the whole or any part of the Site, except for any temporary copies made necessarily in downloading the services of the Site, for purposes other than private and personal use, is prohibited, as is distributing, displaying or copying the Site, unless it is for the personal use of a third party.
No part of the Site must be reproduced, transmitted to or stored on any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system, nor may any part of the site be accessed in such manner as to make it appear part of any third parties web site without our prior written consent.
6a. RSS Feeds
By downloading and using our RSS Feeds you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Our RSS feeds are entirely free of charge for non-commercial use. You may not use our feeds on any site that we would consider a competitor. If you wish to discuss any commercial content or data feed requirements you may have, please contact us.
Any web sites to which you link through the Site (including, without limitation, any web site provided by a third party but co-branded web site) are independent of the Site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such web sites.
We accept no liability with respect to any of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by other organisations listed on, or linked to the Site. Should you decide to contract with any of these organisations, the contract, unless we state to the contrary in writing, will be directly between you and the relevant organisation. We will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any products, information, materials or services provided or failed to be provided to you by any of these organisations.
To rate other users or for other users to rate you will be required to register. You might also be required to pay a subscription fee. To become a user you must be aged 13 or older.
If we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may cancel your access to the site immediately and without notice.
We can at our discretion, suspend or revoke any user’s rights including cancelling access even if a subscription has been paid. In the event that we deem it necessary to do this we will notify you of such termination at your registered email address and invalidate your access to the Site.
You are legally responsible for material you post or submit and you understand that by doing so you intend it to be published on the Site. Such material may include without limitation words, photographs, artwork, pictures (still or moving) and sound. You give us free of charge the non-exclusive, sub-licensable right to edit, delete, copy, translate, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, make available to the public or otherwise use and re-use material contributed by you (or not use it) on the Site and associated publications, and in any other media (now known or later developed) worldwide for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution (including any renewals or extensions) and you waive any moral rights in your contribution for these purposes.
- By publishing or posting material on the Site, you warrant to us that:
You do not infringe the rights of any individual, corporation or organisation, including but not restricted to the owners of any copyright and other intellectual property, confidentiality or privacy right.
- You have obtained any necessary permissions.
- You have not defamed any individual, corporation organisation or otherwise affected their legal rights. This may include but is not restricted to: comments which cannot be justified; facts which are untrue or not provable; statements breaching an individual’s privacy; statements which may prejudice a court case; images or statements which are obscene, pornographic or illegal; statements which are offensive on grounds of race, religion, creed, colour, sexual orientation, disability or any other statement which may incite hatred or disrespect in any third party; statements which breach the criminal law, whether or not known to be illegal; statements which may breach professional ethics or standards.
You acknowledge that all rights, including copyright and database rights, for any content on the Site (including trade names and logos) whether already on the site or submitted and or licenced by you will belong to us. You may use the site for rating others and in order to obtain ratings for yourself. Any contributions (e.g article submissions) you make to the site will be displayed subject to our written approval and/or a fee. Use of this site is for your own private purposes, however, you may, subject to our written permission advertise on the site or refer to it for other commercial purposes. You will not copy, store, distribute, publish, broadcast, transmit, show in public, create a database (in electronic or any other medium) from downloaded materials or otherwise use any part of this Site without our written permission. When using material from the site reference to the site as Pride No Prejudice
www.pridenoprejudice.com will be mandatory.
You indemnify and will keep indemnified Pride No Prejudice and/or subsidiaries, together with their respective directors, employees and shareholders, from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal costs) arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or from the publication of any posting or submission howsoever contributed by you or on your behalf. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim, action or proceeding for which you shall be financially responsible, and for which we are entitled to indemnity from you. In such event, you shall provide us with all co-operation as may reasonably be requested by us.
You acknowledge that:
- the contributions to the Site and its community are the statements and views of the contributors and not of us or any of our connected companies, directors employees or shareholders;
- it is your sole responsibility to check the accuracy of:
- any facts, opinions or reports you submit to the Site, or
- anything that you read on the site before entering into any commitment based upon it;
- we do not, as a matter of course, actively moderate, monitor or edit the user contributions to the Site and its community;
- any third parties advertising on the Site, or external (or link) sites accessible via our websites, or in any emails which we might send to you, are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents or for any agreement you may enter into with a third party arising from your visit to our websites or the reading of our emails.
We are not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, from your registration to the Site and its community by other parties, your use of it or inability to use it, or any errors and omissions on the Site, whether in contract, tort or otherwise and whether such loss or damage is foreseen or foreseeable. This includes but is not restricted to indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages, loss of business, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of data and loss suffered by third parties.
We make no representations and give no warranties with regard to the quality, suitability, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement or completeness of the contents users might have contributed to the Site, and any implied warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law.We do not warrant that this Site, the server that supplies it or any other of our systems will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or bugs and we shall not be liable if this site is inaccessible at any time. Access may be suspended temporarily without notice for technical reasons or for reasons over which we have no control.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL ALWAYS BE PROTECTED. Anything you declare to us (e.g. personal changes) will only be used for data analysis and reporting or to assist with marketing appropriate information from third parties. WE WILL NEVER REVEAL YOUR PERSONAL IDENTITY TO OTHERS NOR WILL WE NEVER REVEAL ANY DECLARATIONS THAT YOU MAKE unless required to do so under law or in the event of inappropriate use as described in clause 19.
You undertake to only ever upload appropriate pictures of yourself. Uploading pictures of others, celebrities or unknown, is considered inappropriate use. Knowledge of such activity would lead to termination of use of the site and in the event of a complaint would result in our giving assistance to the police/other authorities.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court then, to the extent to which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be submitted to and resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.